[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Coming to this very same beach, on a bitter cold afternoon. Carefully zipping her jacket up, she realises that perhaps, this is becoming a habit.[break][break]

But she has good reason to be here this time! Or so she thinks. From what she's heard, there's a wild and feral Kyogre that's been spotted in these waters. For whatever reason, it seems all too ready to attack anything that wanders too close. In the time which Skyler had possessed the water leviathan, it had caused waves but never a commotion as big as this.[break][break]

Thus brings up the questions. What happened to Skyler? Was she okay? Was Angelo okay?[break][break]

She raises her thumb to her lips, quietly chewing on her nail as she gazes out upon the horizon. Today must be a day of bad habits, curiosity rearing its ugly head and cajoling her into pursuing the unknown. By her side, Reiner seems rather restless, pawing at the sands as a rather peculiar Wooper jiggles and dances on his head.[break][break]

"If it's hurt... we're helping it."[break][break]

No matter what, they have to try and get to the bottom of this.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 14:17:57 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Perhaps it was no surprise Isaac was already there by the time Eris arrived. What may have been more of a shock was the fact that, for once, Suicune was hanging around in the open. Isaac was already fussing over the irritable-looking legend, running shimmering hands over its flank over and over again.[break][break]

The reason why became all too apparent as Eris drew closer. A gash ran down the Suicune's side, dried blood being washed away by each pass of the healing waters. Simple sutures lined the injury, and the foam of a spray-type Potion stubbornly clung to the areas where it hurt the most.[break][break]

"And you gave me shit," Isaac chided, remembering how mad Suicune had been when he'd lingered too long and risked too much against . "Here you are, doing the same thing. How do I know you're not just gonna go running off as soon as I'm done stitching you up?"[break][break]

For a moment, Suicune shot away from Isaac like a silver bullet. As they returned to their place at his side, Isaac understood the message loud and clear. If they did want to charge off, nothing Isaac could do could stop him.[break][break]

"Of course." With a roll of his eyes, Isaac drew his last surgical tool, Mr. Smith. The Clawitzer bathed the wound in the light of its Healing Pulse. Against all odds, this was Isaac's strongest healer, and their combined efforts were slowly starting to ease Suicune's wounds.[break][break]

Eris' tiiny voice almost broke his concentration. He turned, met the determination in her gaze, and answered with a soft smile. "We are," he assured her. "But we're gonna need to be careful. If what Suicune's saying is right, the big guy's in a hell of a mood."[break][break]

Isaac's voice, for all its warmth, carried grave undertones. Suicune was a noble and powerful spirit, for whom water was one of many domains. Kyogre was a raging god whose control over the waters was absolute. A significant portion of Isaac's bag of tricks was essentially useless here, for he would be outmuscled by Kyogre with barely a shred of effort.[break][break]

Suicune had already learned that lesson the hard way.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:43:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Even gods can be harmed. As her eye grazes over the wound and dried specks of blood, there is a solemn silence that clings to her very being. And as it continues to dart between Suicune and Isaac, her lips are bitten pale as she begins to look for traces of injury on his end, signs that he might not be right in any form.[break][break]

Something gnaws at her from within, but she chooses to shush it and remain ignorant to just what it may be..[break][break]

For a moment, the Wooper stops their dance, cooing softly at her as they hold her within their sights. And Reiner sticks close, very slightly disgruntled by how the waves seem to be growing higher and higher with every subsequent crash.[break][break]

"I know."[break][break]

Unlike Isaac, she doesn't possess a single shred of supernatural talent in her body. Taking in a shaky breath, she forces her arms to fall by her sides, only for them to continue fidgeting with the sync stone tucked into her belt. And eventually she falters, reaching over to pull Reiner into a tight hug. In all the other times that she's fought gods and lived to tell the tale, never has she felt this nauseous going into it.[break][break]

"I can't bring you out there."[break][break]

Her voice is but a whisper, lost beneath the call of the churning sea. His gaze sharpens, his paws stubbed against the ground. Reckless as they've always been, he himself knows that he cannot follow where she hopes to go. And he draws her closer, shooting Isaac a look over her shoulders as he wraps his tail around her shaky arms.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 15:02:24 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac knew that look all too well. He met it head on with one of his patented cocky grins. "See? Not a scratch on me," he assured her. "I didn't go out on the waters. I just felt Suicune's distress and came to tend to them. They felt the disturbance way before AQUA sent out the deets."[break][break]

Arceus, saying that felt weird. sure was something.[break][break]

Despite his best attempts, Eris was still shaken. It turns out fighting a god was much easier to talk about than actually think about. Approaching, Isaac gently set a hand atop Eris' head, his headpats as soft and reassuring as the look in his eyes. A blue aurora rippled around his body, bathing them in its soothing light.[break][break]

"You really are the bravest kid I know. And with a real big heart to match." Isaac had never sounded more certain of anything in his life. It was hardly a surprise, with how often she defied the impossible for the sake of love. It was just a pity the impossibility she wrestled with now was far more literal.[break][break]

Or was it?[break][break]

Isaac pondered a Pokeball on his belt, then oopped it open with a shrug. A school of Wishiwashi flooded out, streaming into the ocean like an army of clowns from an undersized car. At 26 feet long, the school may well have rivaled Kyogre itself in size. However, it was not her bulk that left Isaac calling upon Shiver. "Can you guys flatten out for me?"[break][break]

Without the added bulk needed to form a 3D fish shape, the Wishiwashi were able to reform into a platform at least 50 feet wide. Forget just Reiner; the whole group could comfortably park atop there, Suicune included. "Ladies and gentlecats, your chariot has arrived!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 15:44:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The assurance comes when she needs it most, but it only soothes her for a moment before another worry rears its ugly head.[break][break]

"What did AQUA say about Skyler? About Angelo?" Not even the comfort that his headpats are meant to bring can wash away the unease bubbling in her chest. "Are they safe?"[break][break]

She's never heard of a legendary suddenly breaking away from its avatar, nor does she understand what it entails. Though she has been introduced to that very idea through Hoopa's strange antics, she finds that she doesn't exactly know what happened to Hoopa's avatar once that bond had been broken.[break][break]

Oh, but just as Reiner is about to resign himself to remaining in the ball this time round. Isaac seems to pull out a kind of miracle that only befits a mind as unpredictable and untamed as his. And he'll cock his head towards the platform of Wishiwashi, looking to Eris for her thoughts -[break][break]

"Only to a certain extent." is all that she says, and is all that he needs to hear. Emboldened by the soothing aura that Isaac emanates, he begins to tug on her hand and lead the way. And on his head, the once dopey Wooper wiggles around to look at both Suicune and their chosen with a rather curious gaze.[break][break]

One that dares to challenge his fragile control over what they claim as their domain.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:20:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"You know them. They're already sailing off to their next adventure." Most of the missive was far too confidential to get into the details of, but Angelo and Skyler's absence was far too noteworthy to just ignore. The Nautica flag would be flying across the world before long. "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll see 'em again soon."[break][break]

Or maybe not. A part of Isaac envied them for getting out there while they still could.[break][break]

Still, now was not the time to mourn. Now was the time to push boldly towards a new destiny. Reiner, given the okay by his trainer, joined everyone atop the Wishiwashi Raft. Eris, Isaac, Reiner, and . . . curiously enough, a Wooper with far too much of a spark behind their beady little eyes.[break][break]

Isaac didn't pay them much mind, but Suicune met their gaze directly. They weighed the judgment behind their glance, their own eyes narrowing. Was it irritation behind Suicune's glance? Or was it contemplation? In either case, their ribbons swirled like a wayward breeze and their mane billowed out like a stormy cloud.[break][break]

After much time and thought, they humbly bowed their head. For all of their power, they were but a traveler passing through another's domain. Their concern for Kyogre's condition was matched only by their understanding of the distinction between them. They brought the gift of waters to the land through rushing rivers, secret springs, and storms blown in on northern winds, but they could only share what Kyogre first created. Such was but one facet of the complicated masterwork all legends were woven into, a fragile, intricate, yet beautiful reality.[break][break]

Surely, none present understood this more than the emotional little traveler whose veiled eyes they met.[break][break]

Unlike Isaac, who opted for the reliability of the Wishiwashi raft, Suicune chose to stand alone. As Shiver lead everyone else onward, they stood astride and followed. Though a guest in Kyogre's dwelling they may be, their power was still their own. They refused to let it be so easily relinquished.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:27:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What about Latios?"[break][break]

The waters crash after the Wishiwashi raft like how her confusion eats at her in waves. The League would never simply have let Angelo leave with Latios in his custody. But that was if Latios had even agreed to leave the region with him. From what she understood, people became avatars because the legendaries trusted them to help make a change in the region.[break][break]

"Was it because of Velmos? That blue shard he had?" Her brows furrow, steadily working through her memories as she tries to piece it all together. "Whatever that is, Walsh did say that she wouldn't have complete control over Kyogre because of it..."[break][break]

On the other hand, the Wooper seems rather disgruntled by Suicune's answer, waggling their tail as if trying to wag a finger right at them. And like Reiner, they'll direct their attention to the horizon, ready to meet whatever might just come out at them.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:40:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Ugh. Of course Eris knew about that. They were there a year ago in Sootopolis, when Velmos dug that thing out of his gums and waved it around like a trophy. They both knew what unfolded right before their eyes. He couldn't just insult Eris' intelligence, but he also couldn't just leak classified info willy-nilly.[break][break]

. . . Wait a minute.

"Eris." The speed at which Isaac turned to face Eris might have been alarming in any other circumstance. However, from the excited grin on his face and the brilliant spark in his eyes, it was clear he wasn't angry. In fact, right now he couldn't be happier. "Eris, holy crap. You're a genius!"[break][break]

He gave the girl a tight, excited hug, even going so far as to spin her around a little. His laughter might have seemed out of place in a time like this. Even Suicune seemed confused by the sudden outburst. However, there was a promise written in his twinkling eyes. All would become clear soon.[break][break]

"They mentioned the orb, but not that shard. I . . . I don't think they know where it is!" Frankly, he'd glossed over it as soon as he saw the words "Blue Orb." It wasn't until Eris got his brain juices flowing that he even thought to dig up that old memory. "If we tell them, that'll get us one step closer to getting to the bottom of this whole thing!"[break][break]

Just in time, too. The waters were starting to get particularly choppy. Discovery wasn't the only thing they were on the cusp of.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:02:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Instinctively flinching away from the way Isaac suddenly spins around, she wonders if he felt any whiplash from that motion. Judging from how he picks her up and spins her around, probably not - But she sure lets out a squeak of surprise that the Wooper echoes.[break][break]

"O- orb? Wh-"[break][break]

She's a little dizzy when he puts her back down, fingers gently pressed against her temple as she squints at the restless waters. Whatever he's spouting on about, the main point that she draws is that she has helped? And if it makes Isaac happy, she supposes that she's fine with whatever has just happened? Or at least, she can address it after they deal with this.[break][break]

"Something's coming."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:17:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Heh. Oops. Isaac gave the poor girl whiplash, both mentally and physically. A slight blush dusted across his cheeks as he realized he'd gotten a bit carried away. "Ah, forget it. Don't worry about my rambling," he assured her, giving her a quick pat on the head to help her shake off the daze. "Let's just say you helped remind me of something really important."[break][break]

He wished so badly that she could take as much pride in her own discovery as he had.[break][break]

Alas, anything further would have to wait. Eris pointed out that something was coming, and Isaac tried his damndest to see what she was talking about. Unfortunately, he couldn't see anything on the horizon. The rippling waters and churning waves were all too evident, but what in the world could be causing them?[break][break]

"Is there?" Isaac squinted, but it didn't make a bit of difference. "Or . . . is something already here?" The waters were Kyogre's long before they arrived. It wouldn't surprise Isaac if most of Hoenn's eastern seaboard was now a churning, impossible to navigate mess. Shiver's platform compressed slightly, the Wishiwashi doing their best to brace against each other, while Suicune tried their damndest to smooth out the waves surrounding them.[break][break]

"Kyogre's one incredible Pokemon, if things are already this choppy. Something tells me, by the time we get a peek at them, we'll end up right in the eye of the storm." He held out a hand, feeling for raindrops. None . . . yet. Isaac already knew there was no chance in hell of that lasting.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 5:44:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For a moment, an unreadable expression crosses her face. Whatever he was rambling about is clearly important if its pertaining to Kyogre, but he can't tell her anything.[break][break]

It's not supposed to be a matter of trust, and yet-[break][break]

For a moment, her unease is cradled, nurtured and grown as she looks over the edge of their Wishiwashi platform.[break][break]

"Listen."[break][break]

The ocean laps against the school of Wishiwashi, the flick of their tails disrupting the flow. Despite all the other times they've travelled on this route, there is a rather distinctive lack of Wingull cries in the wind. Instead there is a song, creeping from far, far beneath the waves. It is with this song that comes a pressure - Bitterness, anger, madness; Picked out of the sea foam and amplified for all those present.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 19:00:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]They all felt it long before they saw it.[break][break]

Shive had to make a choice. With the undertow scattering half of their swarm away, they needed to protect the one who needed it the most. Reiner would find himself encased in a solid orb of fish, the interlocking of the Wishiwashi's scales creating a near airtight bubble. It was all they could do to protect him from the rip currents that lurked below.[break][break]

Isaac and Eris weren't so lucky. The Wishiwashi beneath them gave way, helpless observers to the massive wave that came crashing down atop them. Through the heavy curtain of water, Isaac could see the violet glow of Suicune's eyes, desperately attempting to pry the wave away and set them free. Alas, their initial fears were correct. They were but a winding river, facing the enormity of the sea.[break][break]

Fear. Isaac didn't have time for fear. Not when Eris was in danger. With a clawing motion, he rent at the sea, trying to push through the waves and force himself to the surface. His attempts failed, but the way the water peeled away from his fingers with each attempt gave him an idea. He cupped his hands to his face, slowly pried them away, and watched as the waters held fast in his wake.[break][break]

Maybe if he really focused, he could hold onto this little, personal air bubble.[break][break]

With eyes no longer stung by water, and an emergency store of oxygen awaiting his held breath, he could get back to what mattered most. He shot towards Eris' body, sinking down beneath the waves, and scooped her up in his arms. With one hand, he reached for his little bubble, bringing it towards Eris so it could surround her head instead. She needed it far more than he.[break][break]

As Isaac did this, he found himself cast in a blood red glow. His breath hitching in his chest, Isaac slowly forced himself to follow the source. There, tracing the ocean floor, was the pattern of a massive lake with rivers pouring out from its sides. Its glow was overpowering, forcing Isaac to flinch away from beholding it so directly.[break][break]

When he did, he almost missed the way that it moved.[break][break]

Without a further word, Isaac held Eris close and shot for the surface of the water. A Tailwind surged out from under him, a jetstream that fought through the rip currents and pushed them faster, faster, faster still. Even now, as they were separated by the weight of the world, Isaac's patron continued to fight for him.[break][break]

With what dwelled below, they might have needed to more than ever.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 23:53:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The ocean hungers. Small as she is, her blood and flesh is still plenty as a wave forcefully pushes her down. And the currents reach up to grab her, intertwining with her limbs as they pull her deeper.[break][break]

Shock has her body locked up, cold eating at her bones as her stinging eyes flutter shut. Darkness surrounds her, her lungs aching as the back of her throat begins to itch. She needs to swim, she's running out of air-[break][break]

An arm wraps around her, the sharpness of water up her nose quickly replaced by an unexpected pocket of air. A sharp inhale is followed by her attempts to pry her eyes open, the burning pain kept at bay as she tries to squint it away.[break][break]

Down below, an ominous red cows the reefs, the currents at its beck and call as it begins to pour over the dips and trenches in the ocean bed. A cry, a Water Pulse is launched right at them, a vague shape of water pushing out in a ring as it races for Isaac's back. But her sync stone glows, a Protective barrier shattering as it dissipates the force of the attack.[break][break]

Keep going.[break][break]

He'd never be able to hear her inner thoughts, but a vast burst of anxiety from the surface might just convey the message. The Wooper is held up by a Quagsire, one who attempts to break the ocean's flow with an Expanding Force. And they resonate with Suicune's own desperation, fighting and floundering harder in a hostile domain. All to give their own ward a chance.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 18:38:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac didn't need to be told twice. So long as someone so precious was cradled in his arms, he would stop at nothing to keep moving forward.[break][break]

With his eyes locked ahead of him, he could barely tell what was happening behind. Suicune's Tailwinds dredging him up, Mesprit's Expanding Force parting the waters, even his little sister becoming his guardian angel. All of these blended into a mess of color and force and adrenaline, backdrops to Isaac fighting breath by breath for any chance at escape.[break][break]

When his head breached through the water, Extrasensory forces wrapped around Eris. She was gently lifted out from Isaac's arms and set upon Suicune's back. Their aurora-like mane settled around her like a weighted blanket, a sense of comfort even in the midst of this storm.[break][break]

Out of lifelines, Isaac needed to fight for himself. He pressed down on one of the ripples drifting by, forcing it down and forcing himself to rise to his feet. He settled onto a Mantine Surfing stance, fighting for his balance even as the seas churned beneath him. It wasn't easy, even with Suicune so close, but it was also fantastic practice.[break][break]

"That was close," Isaac said. "Maybe we should just-"[break][break]

The red glow was already back, but this time nobody was basked in its glow. Instead, it arose from all sides; to the left, to the right, behind them. Only where they stood was spared, the eye of this storm of lights. Taking a quick, nervous breath, Isaac looked down. Something was stirring beneath his feet, a dark shadow that blackened the ocean.[break][break]

Inch by inch, stretching wider than his entire body, a baleful yellow eye pried itself open.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
tumult || c
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 0:30:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Gratitude rides upon the waves, the little Wooper aiding Suicune in pulling Eris from the grasp of the sea. Heavy gasps and splutters rack her body, shivers trickling down her spine as she tries her best not to fall off.[break][break]

"Rei-" Salt stings at the back of her throats, a cough forcing water out of her windpipes. "Reiner!"[break][break]

Where is he? She wants so badly to dive back into the waters to look for him, but a psychic force holds her in place, a warning chirped across the howling winds as danger finally shows the outlines of its ugly mug.[break][break]

Bubbles brew from right under Isaac's feet, a Water Spout bursting through the surface in an attempt to launch the annoyance closest to them. And as it does, several deep blue lights begin to glow down beneath, a haunting song captured within the seafoam quietly spelling out their demise.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times